Westfield United Fund
The Westfield United Fund is a Network of Services that works together with agencies to provide the many related but different services for someone in our community who needs help.
- Seniors and other homebound residents need meals delivered.
- Teens need crisis counseling.
- Domestic abuse victims need shelter and counseling.
- Children in foster care need advocates.
- Foreign-born residents need to learn English.
- People of all ages need mental wellness services.
They are also having a need for volunteer opportunities at https://www.westfieldunitedfund.org/what_you_can_do/volunteer.html